I am trying to solve the MidpointFindingKarel problem in the assignment 1 of Stanford’s CS106a. As of now, It is in my head but it still is not working perfectly.
I can lay down the beepers and have Karel move and pick them up one by one from one end to the other but I can’t have him stop at the middle.
- lay down the beepers
- move to the starting position
- pick the beepers one at a time from one end to the other
- Lay down the beepers is easy. It is just a “while” loop with the put beeper command in the body
- move to the starting position is just a “turnAround” and “movetowall” method
- This is the tough one which probably needs more decomposition. Still a work in progress.