I am running Freeswitch from git and lately I notice that it’s not working properly. Something changed that I could not put my finger on it.
So this is my setup:
- Freeswitch from git – I almost always update this when I can. I don’t remember when but I one of the update I did broke the thing
- Dingaling/GoogleVoice – I don’t know if this is FS or a google voice problem. Maybe google made some changes and screwed up freeswitch
- Debian Sid – updated all the time
- PFsense – latest and greatest router .I am doing NAT through this box. I might have made some changes that might have affected my FS . Need to investigate this.
What I have done so far:
- I had set stun on jingle_profile and I still hear no audio , DTMF works however
- Setting stun off disables DTMF and still no audio
- Turned off Call Screening/Presentation
- I am reverting to version 1.2.stable today. Before I was tracking Master.
Reverting to stable worked!