Here is how you run your own Poshmark share server.
- Install your favorite Linux/BSD distro on your fave VM host(Virtualbox for example)
- In my case, I have FreeBSD and I was able to use BHyve. * details on next post
- Install Python if you don’t have it already.
- Install Python Virtualenv (optional but highly recommended)
- Go into github and download the Poshmark share application.
- Install the needed requirements for the poshmark_sharing app.
- If you installed remotely, you can install XRDP or TightVNCServer